10 MORE REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD VISIT US
- Enjoy being At Home in Africa at a private villa retreat for discerning groups within the Jock of the Bushveld Conservancy
- Experience this amazing gourmet getaway featuring delicious home-cooked meals that place an emphasis on local, seasonal produce, our organic kitchen garden and SA’s fabulous game meat
- Be reassured that we offer a warm welcome to children of all ages
- Explore the Kruger National Park with a day safari in a private game-viewing vehicles with experienced local guides and without any age restrictions for children (guests can also self-drive with detailed advice from us)
- Book an exciting and informative Panorama Route tour with a knowledgeable local guide or for those in a hurry book an incredible 2 hour helicopter ride over the Blyde River Canyon with a picnic lunch where no one else can go!
- Know that we are a destination committed to responsible tourism and actively promote sustainable living and boast an impressive green footprint
- Support ‘The Iso Labantwana Project’ - an initiative dedicated to improving the lives of orphans, vulnerable children and young adults in our neighbouring Masoyi Tribal Area (which we are proud to have developed and sponsored)
- Relax to panoramic views of Legogote Mountain and the African village of Masoyi, beautiful gardens, majestic trees and abundant birdlife refresh the mind, body and soul with 10 km’s of hiking trails, a garden tree trail and a multitude of indigenous meadow trails
- Spoil yourself with fantastic massage treatments and yoga classes on our beautiful veranda
- Embrace the outdoors and enjoy time in the sun, in the pool or in the jacuzzi
We are the proud winners of seven TGCSA 5 star awards in the Country House category and have received a Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence for 5 years in a row since 2012. In another two years, we will be automatically elevated to their Hall of Fame! We are very proud of these achievements!
NOT CONVINCED YET? READ ON