- Rates are subject to change without prior notice
- All rates are quoted per night from 3pm to 11am daily
- All rooms are to be vacated by 11am on day of departure
- Fully Inclusive guests can request lunch on either day of arrival or departure subject to availability
- A discretionary surcharge is levied on single night stays (in high and peak seasons)
- A deposit of 50% of the total accommodation cost plus any activities to be added is required upon confirmation of booking. Proof of payment for the deposit and our booking form (including confirmed flight details and anticipated arrival time) should be completed and returned to us within a week of confirming a booking
- The balance payable is due a month prior to arrival for international bookings and a week prior to arrival for domestic bookings
- Payment should be made as a fixed rand amount with all charges payable by sender
- Payment can be made by EFT or credit card (a surcharge may be levied on amounts over R5,000 paid by credit card)
- We reserve the right to retain deposits received if bookings are cancelled at any stage or still unpaid within one month of the arrival date
- In the event of early departure, the full extent of the confirmed booking cost will still be required
- For cancellations made :
From date of confirmed booking to 120 days before commencement of services: 20% total quoted accommodation price forfeited.
119 days to 90 days before commencement of services: 30% total quoted accommodation price forfeited.
89 days to 60 days before commencement of services: 40% total quoted accommodation price forfeited.
59 days to 30 days before commencement of services: 50% total quoted accommodation price forfeited.
29 days to commencement of services: 100% total quoted accommodation price forfeited.
- If any breakages or damage occur, guests are expected to notify us immediately and offer to pay for the breakages or damage caused
- We cannot take responsibility for any thefts occurring during your stay with us nor are we liable for any personal injury sustained
- To this end, use of the umSisi House facilities, including the swimming pool, hiking trail and jacuzzi are undertaken at your own risk
Please read the above Terms and Conditions carefully before completing the booking form. As soon as you submit the booking form or confirm a booking with your travel agent, you are confirming that you have read and accepted our Terms and Conditions.