5 Star Country House Villa
At umSisi House we offer luxury group accommodation near the Kruger National Park. We have two exclusive-use accommodation options:
umSisi House is a 5 star country house and gourmet getaway which is best suited to guests looking for a private villa experience on a dinner, bed and breakfast or fully inclusive basis. We appeal to the following groups (maximum 10 including the cottage) looking to explore the Kruger Lowveld region either on a self-drive basis or with private Kruger day safaris and Panorama Route tours included:
- Families with children who find that bookings in lodges are difficult due to age restrictions, concerns about malaria and safety but who still want the full 5 star experience which includes their children in a child-friendly environment close to nearby adventure activities. These groups will often stay for a number of days to fully explore the area, enjoy some Kruger safaris and drive the Panorama Route.
- Small groups leaving luxury lodges who want to unwind before moving onto their next destination or small groups wanting to get acclimatised to the South African bush before heading to their lodge of choice. These guests have an opportunity totally relax after long days on safari or travelling and make use of the fact we are 15 mins from KMIA and within easy driving distance of the lodges. These groups normally stay two nights to enjoy some down time.
umSisi House and Activity Rates 2023
umSisi House and Activity Rates 2024
Luxury Self-Catering Accommodation
umSisi Cottage is a luxury self-catering cottage that is used as overflow accommodation for larger groups at umSisi House, but also operates as a standalone self-catering cottage the rest of the time. The cottage is suitable for the following groups (maximum 4) looking for:
- Luxurious self-catering accommodation within easy access of Kruger and the Panorama Route.
- A base from which to explore the area and all available activities.
- A couple's escape for a long weekend.
Please note that the cottage is spacious, but doesn't have access to the gardens and swimming pool at umSisi House, so is best used as a base for day trips.
View our accommodation specials and Kruger safari packages.
In this time of load shedding / rotational blackouts, we want our guests to know that we have done everything possible to keep the power on! We have installed gas ovens, hobs and kettles, braais, gas / solar geysers for hot water and a battery backup / inverter system that easily sees us through Stage 4 load shedding with lighting, WiFi, DSTV and all plugs operational if used wisely.